July has been our first full month back in the UK (well at least mine and the little lady’s). We have been really enjoying exploring the UK with trips to Derbyshire, Yorkshire and the Cotswolds already under our belt!
What have you done this month?
Last month there were some really fabulous but some highlights had to be:
- 5 Top Tips for Traveling as a Family by Travelynn Family
- Choosing a Family Gap Year by Family Voyage
- A Family Get Away to the Dourdogne by Pigeon Pair and Me
What is The Fearless Family Travel #7 linky?
#fearlessfamtrav is the place to come and link up all your favourite family travel posts. From days out and holidays, city trips to beach breaks, top tips, accommodation and product reviews. If it’s about family travel then we want to hear about it!
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host post and at least two others! Please add the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag to all comments!
– Tweet me your links @wandermustfam along with the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag and I will retweet to all our followers.
– Please follow me on all my social media channels as I’ll be sharing the posts on there too! I also have a #fearlessfamtrav Pinterest page so message me to be invited!
– The Fearless Family Travel will go live on the 1st of every month and stay live for the whole week ending on 7th.
We can’t wait to read your posts!
I’m not going to lie – travelling with a baby isn’t always easy but I promise it is always rewarding. We at wandermust family are fearless family traveller and one of our aims is to encourage other families to travel by taking the fear out of family travel. Being Middle East Expats for the first year and a bit of our baby’s life meant we had no choice but to fly and travel. However, I understand that many people have baby travel fears. So here are some of the most common family travel myths and hopefully we can help debunk some of the most common fears! View Post
When we settled on Anglesey for a holiday with grandparents, the first thing my mum said was we’d have to have lunch at Ellis Barrie’s place. Well living abroad I must admit I’d not heard of Ellis Barrie of Great British menu fame. A quick google soon convinced me that any foodie visiting Anglesey would be remiss not visiting the Marram Grass. So quickly I got on the phone to make a reservation! View Post
We at wandermust family love hearing about other families inspirational family travel stories. This month we get to hear from one of my favourite travel bloggers – My Lifelong Holiday – an amazing family making the most out of school holidays and free time! View Post
We love traveling with our baby and now toddler but sometimes this raises an eyebrow. Most commonly we get asked “Why don’t you just wait until they will remember?”. While we understand why some people would want to wait for their children to be older to be travel that is just not our philosophy. So here are our top 7 reasons why your should travel with baby now! View Post