What a month it has been in the Wandermust Family Household! If you had told me last month that I would be living back in the UK I never would have believed you but here we are! A combination of factors including the Qatar diplomatic crisis has meant me and the little lady are back in the UK with Wandermust Daddy joining us soon. As such we have been busy packing up the house, moving and unfortunately we had to cancel our trip to Singapore! But onwards!
What have you done this month? I hope it has been less eventful than ours!
Back to regular scheduled posting. I really enjoyed (if somewhat delayed) reading your posts from last month. It is so hard to choose three favourites every month but last month i particularly enjoyed:
- Can you still travel with kids by Flip Flop Globetrotters
- Road Trips with Toddlers by Baby Loves Travel AND
- A Perfect Three Day Hong Kong itinerary with Kids by Wander Mum
This month, I’m linking up with my post on Inspiration for Baby’s First Summer Holiday – a collaboration post I did with some of my favourite travel bloggers. What will you be linking?
What is The Fearless Family Travel linky?
#fearlessfamtrav is the place to come and link up all your favourite family travel posts. From days out and holidays, city trips to beach breaks, top tips, accommodation and product reviews. If it’s about family travel then we want to hear about it!
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host post and at least two others! Please add the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag to all comments!
– Tweet me your links @wandermustfam along with the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag and I will retweet to all our followers.
– Please follow me on all my social media channels as I’ll be sharing the posts on there too! I also have a #fearlessfamtrav Pinterest page so message me to be invited!
– The Fearless Family Travel will go live on the 1st of every month and stay live for the whole week ending on 7th.
We can’t wait to read your posts!