Our most popular posts of 2017 and what to expect in 2018!

Our most popular posts of 2017 and what to expect in 2018!

2017 was a bumper year in the Wandermust Family Household. From fabulous adventures in Japan to days out and staycations in the UK and Qatar, it was really a fantastic year for us! I have loved sharing these adventures with you on the blog and thought it would be fun to roundup our most popular posts of the last 12 months. Being an expat based in Qatar it is unsurprising that a lot of our posts of the past 12 months have been about our previous home country. We’ve loved showing you what’s on offer in Qatar from our A-Z Guide of things to see and do in Doha to showing you the hidden and not so hidden gems. We’ve also loved giving you advice and lifting the cloud surrounding the clothing etiquette in our what to wear in Doha post and revealing some of the best places to spend Ramadan in Qatar. And with the myriad of destinations on offer from Qatar Airways it is no surprise that people are interested in the perfect holiday destinations from Qatar.

Qatar Skyline

Qatar Skyline

While we no longer live in Qatar we will be returning frequently as well as travelling to other parts of the Middle East so expect lots more Middle Eastern adventures and advice from the Wandermust Family.

Besides our Qatar posts you have been really interested in our insights into baby travel. From our philosophy behind why we travel with our little one to more specific posts offering advice on cruising with a baby to taking fantastic city breaks with babies in Europe. You can expect a lot more of these types of posts in 2018!

Baby Travel

On top of that you have enjoyed learning about our UK adventures. From our time in the beautiful Welsh town of Portmeirion famous for its association with the Prisoner TV show to more festive offerings in Manchester.

What to do Portmeirion: architecture

While 2018 is the year of our round the world trip we won’t be neglecting our travels in the UK.

What type of posts would you like to see more of in 2018? The wandermust family would love your input!

1. January 5, 2018 / 4:27 pm

I love Doha Qatar and all of the Middle East. I’ve recently moved to the UK after spending 2 years there. I hope you enjoy your travels far and wide.

2. January 5, 2018 / 7:55 pm

I bet Qatar is amazing! I am not surprised your tips on living there were so popular – I would have absolutely no idea what was expected or social etiquette!

3. January 5, 2018 / 9:09 pm

I am so envious of your trip to Portmerion. We live too far away to visit and we are sadly moving even further away. Qatar looks and sound really interesting. I’d love to go. Enjoy 2018 🙂

4. January 5, 2018 / 10:16 pm

Looks like you guys had a lovely and busy year! We would love to do more travelling too this year. Can’t wait to see what the new year has in store for you guys 🙂

5. January 7, 2018 / 2:35 pm

I look forward to reading about your trip around the world, it will be amazing and you are so lucky to be able to do it. My sister is a major travellor and she has some big plans for 2018 so I am looking forward to seeing what little corners of the earth she uncovers too. Have fun with your travels.
    Anosa recently posted…How to Beat the January Blues in 2018My Profile

6. January 10, 2018 / 7:51 am

What an absolutely amazing year. I’ve loved reading your travels, both at home and abroad and I really can’t wait to read your round the world travels for 2018. You’re definitely inspiring me to travel a lot more and make it look so doable with a little one. I never even thought about going to Qatar or Doha before reading it on your blog. 🙂
    Chloe Ciliberto recently posted…WHAT MAMA WORE #1My Profile