It’s been a relatively quiet month in the Wandermust Family household travel wise. Most of the month has been spent pining after our September Travel to Japan which is why I am linking up this month about why I think Japan should be top of your family travel bucket list.
I’m also excited to announce that this month we have a guest host in the form of Jenny from the fabulous at Travelynn Family so this month you have to comment on one more post but also get one more comment in return!
Last week we had loads of fantastic posts but my faves were
- Topsy Turvy Tribe’s Lessons from toddler travel
- Let’s Go Little One’s wanderlust inspiring Lake Louise with kids and
- Kids and Compass 2 week Iceland with kids itinerary
FEARLESS FAMILY TRAVEL #10 LINKY RULES?
#fearlessfamtrav is the place to come and link up all your favourite family travel posts. From days out and holidays, city trips to beach breaks, top tips, accommodation and product reviews. If it’s about family travel then we want to hear about it!
– Please share the linky love and comment on the hosts post and at least two others! Please add the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag to all comments!
– Tweet me your links @wandermustfam and Jenny at @travelynnfamily along with the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag and we will retweet to all our followers.
– Please follow me on all my social media channels as I’ll be sharing the posts on there too! I also have a #fearlessfamtrav Pinterest page so message me to be invited!
– The Fearless Family Travel will go live on the 1st of every month and stay live for the whole week ending on 7th.
I can’t wait to read your posts!