Hello, Leona again stepping in for Elizabeth and Cathy as they make the most of the school holidays. My favourite thing about traveling with a toddler is not having to stick to the school holidays. As such we have been keeping a low profile over the bank holiday weekend!
But we’ve been making the most of our time since I last hosted the linky one month ago. We went royal wedding crazy with a trip to Windsor and kept the royal theme going with a visit to Hampton court palace too! The impetus for all this travel is that we had an out of town guest! Our friend Y came to visit. We met her while we were gorilla trekking in Uganda and I was keen to show her the most of our home time. This got me thinking about what I think the perfect London itinerary is. So this week I’m linking up my perfect 4 days in London itinerary!
As always I look forward to reading your posts! Elizabeth’s favourites posts from last month were
10 Unmissable Activities when you visit Porto – Kat Pegi Mana
Why you need to visit the Monster Cafe in Harajuku – Just Go Places
Palm Spring Art, Architecture and more – Hilary Style
HOW TO JOIN IN THE TRAVEL LINKY FUN
- Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to www.wandermustfamily.com – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @wandermustfamily, @wander_mum or @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wandermust Family (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest),Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between Wander Mum and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.