Hello and welcome to this week’s City Tripping! In a break from usual scheduled hosting, I am taking over from Cathy this week who is off in beautiful Greece (hence this week’s picture)! You can follow her adventures over on Instagram and Instastories!
In the meantime, I am linking up this week with my post on Ramadan in Doha, Qatar. Being a UK expat in the Middle East, Ramadan is a big deal so I hope you enjoy learning a little more about how Ramadan affects life here in Doha!
Back to regular City Tripping hosting format here are Elizabeth’s favourites from last week:
What is the City Tripping linky?
Welcome to the City Tripping travel linky which I co-host with the fabulous Wander Mum. City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How to join in the travel linky fun
- Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @wander_mum or @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between Wander Mum and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.