Now that 2016 has come to an end it’s hard not to look back. We’ve had an amazing year – becoming parents, travelling around Europe doing city breaks and a Mediterranean cruise aswell as plenty of flights home to see the new grandparents. But as exciting as our adventures were in 2016, 2017 looks to be even better. So here’s what we have coming up so far:
- Wandermust daddy is going to Kolkata to watch cricket and stay at the luxurious Lalit hotel
- Off to Melbourne for a conference.
- Staying at Bab al shams in Dubai. I’ve never stayed at a desert resort but it was on my Middle East bucket list
- Exploring Dubai at anantara on the palm. This was on our Great Middle Eastern Hotels 2016 round-up! We are very excited to try it out for ourselves and see whether it makes it into our 2017 list!
- Staying at the Bandos resort in the Maldives and celebrating Baby E’s first birthday! We may be setting her expectations a little high!
- Quick trip to Kuwait – I’ve never been so am excited to explore more of the Gulf!
- Looking pretty quiet at the moment but we are heading back to the UK for a quick visit to the grandparents
- Wandermust Daddy off to Houston and Austin
- Rescheduled trip to Singapore – looking for hotel suggestions
- The grandparents are in town!
- A trip to Oman but where to stay is yet to be decided – let us know your suggestions
- Staying at the Conrad in Tokyo and then cruising Japan, Russia and South Korea with Princess cruises
- Rescheduled Seychelles trip
Nothing yet planned for November and December but suggestions gratefully received!
This post was originally published at the beginning oF Jan 2017 and revised 11 Jan 2017
What’s on your list for 2017?