Hi all, it feels like an age since I last hosted one of these way back on 2018! It is so lovely to have our new co-hosts on board and we are loving how this community is growing!
So what have I been up to since the last time I hosted! The truth is quite a lot but not to sound super secretive but that is something I will be sharing next time I host! So because I can’t yet reveal all I’m going to go straight over to the business as usual details!
Lonely Planet Competition
We are so excited to partner with Lonely Planet Kids for the Fearless Family Travel linky. Each fortnight we will select ONE winner from all of those who have linked up with their family travel post.
Link up your family travel post this week to be in with a chance of winning the How Airports Work book. This interactive, lift-the-flap book shares things like what happens to luggage after check in to how planes actually fly, that children and adults alike will be delighted and surprised. This is one I’d love to get my hands on!
The winner will be announced on 4th March, and please note that we can only post out the prize to those living in Europe.
Faves from last time
But, onto our regular monthly features. As always, with so many good posts linked up, it’s difficult to pick our favourites but Nicky’s faves from last time were:
And the winner of the last month’s linky and the Lonely Planet price is
Map and Family Guide to Pompeii from Naples
Please get in touch with us to claim your prize!
Get Social with #FearlessFamTrav
Don’t forget that we have an Instagram hashtag community, #fearlessfamtrav. Use this tag to be featured over on our Instagram accounts!
We also have a Pinterest Group – Fearless Family Travel – send me a message on Pinterest or quick email if you would like to be added to this!
I have also set up a Tailwind Tribe to correspond with our links theme – if you would like to join please click this link!
Now onto the linky for this week!
- Link up ONE post – old or new.
- We have a NEW BADGE! Copy and paste the html (below) to the bottom of your blog post, or if badges aren’t your thing, just link back to www.wandermustfamily.com
- Please share the linky love and comment on the two host posts and at least two others! Please add the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag to all comments!
- Tweet your links @travelynnfamily @wandermustfam @goliveyoung @passportadvntr along with the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag and we will retweet to all our followers.
- Tag your Instagram pics with #fearlessfamtrav to be selected and featured in our weekly round-up of favourites over on our instastories.
- Please follow me on all my social media channels as I’ll be sharing the posts on there too (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest). I have a #fearlessfamtrav Pinterest group so drop me a message to be invited!
- The Fearless Family Travel with go live every fortnight on a Monday and will stay open for four days.
- The winning Lonely Planet Kids book can only be posted to those living in Europe.
I can’t wait to read all your posts!