Hello and welcome back to the Fearless Family Travel Linky. I can’t believe I’ve not hosted since before the summer. Since then we have spent a lot of time exploring Amsterdam with our toddler and finding out all of the great free things to do in Amsterdam. On top of that we went on a trip to Disneyland Paris with our toddler which was in a word magical! I can’t wait to read about what you have been up to on your family travels so be sure to add your link below!
As usual, this month Lonely Planet are providing the prize for this months link up winner! The book this month is the fantastic How Train Works – which I don’t mind saying I kinda fancy reading myself! The winner will be announced in two weeks!
Please note that we can only post out the prize to those living in Europe.
FAVES FROM LAST TIME
But, onto our regular monthly features. As always, with so many good posts linked up, it’s difficult to pick our favourites but Nicky’s faves from last time were:
- Disneyland Paris with Disabilities Access Guide by Ladies What Travel
- Camping in Luxembourg by Smudged Postcard
And the winner of the last month’s linky and the Lonely Planet prize is World For a Girl with her post on Tenby with Kids!
Please get in touch with us to claim your prize!
GET SOCIAL WITH #FEARLESSFAMTRAV
Don’t forget that we have an Instagram hashtag community, #fearlessfamtrav. Use this tag to be featured over on our Instagram accounts!
We also have a Pinterest Group – Fearless Family Travel – send me a message on Pinterest or quick email if you would like to be added to this!
I have also set up a Tailwind Tribe to correspond with our links theme – if you would like to join please click this link!
Now onto the linky for this week!
- Link up ONE post – old or new.
- just link back to the host at www.wandermustfamily.com
- Please share the linky love and comment on the two host posts and at least two others! Please add the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag to all comments!
- Tweet your links @wandermustfam @goliveyoung @passportadvntr along with the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag and we will retweet to all our followers.
- Tag your Instagram pics with #fearlessfamtrav to be selected and featured in our weekly round-up of favourites over on our instastories.
- Please follow me on all my social media channels as I’ll be sharing the posts on there too (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest). I have a #fearlessfamtrav Pinterest group so drop me a message to be invited!
- The Fearless Family Travel with go live every fortnight on a Monday and will stay open for four days.
- The winning Lonely Planet Kids book can only be posted to those living in Europe.
I can’t wait to read all your posts!