The time between our fearless family travel linky seems to go by quicker and quicker every month. We have been busy setting up our life in London but between DIY and family visits to catch up after our round the world trip we have managed to have a small getaway to the beautiful Peak District as well as going Royal wedding crazy in Windsor. Last month we had a great selection of posts but Jenny’s three favorites were:
- The Best Peru Itineraries by World of Travels with Kids
- Toddler Friendly Madrid itinerary with kids by Shades of Courage
- A Weekend in Inverness-Shire by A Mum More Ordinary
FEARLESS FAMILY TRAVEL LINKY RULES?
#fearlessfamtrav is the place to come and link up all your favourite family travel posts. From days out and holidays, city trips to beach breaks, top tips, accommodation and product reviews. If it’s about family travel then we want to hear about it!
– Please share the linky love and comment on the hosts post and at least two others! Please add the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag to all comments!
– Tweet me your links @wandermustfam and Jenny at @travelynnfamily along with the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag and we will retweet to all our followers.
– Please follow me on all my social media channels as I’ll be sharing the posts on there too! I also have a #fearlessfamtrav Pinterest page so message me to be invited!
– The Fearless Family Travel will go live on the 1st of every month and stay live for the whole week ending on 7th.