Welcome to another Fearless Family Travel! So much has happened since I last hosted – did you see our Big Announcement?
That’s right – since the last time I hosted we have moved to Amsterdam? I’m loving exploring our new home and can’t wait sharing this adventure with you soon!
I’ve been watching my fellow co-hosts with great envy and they travelled to Oman and Morocco over Easter while we stayed home – I guess I can’t have everything right?
What did you get up to at Easter – let us know how on the comments!
Lonely Planet Competition
We are so excited to partner with Lonely Planet Kids for the Fearless Family Travel linky. Each fortnight we will select ONE winner from all of those who have linked up with their family travel post.
Link up your family travel post this week to be in with a chance of winning the Games on the Go book. This interactive, lift-the-flap book shares things like what happens to luggage after check in to how planes actually fly, that children and adults alike will be delighted and surprised. This is one I’d love to get my hands on!
The winner will be announced in two weeks! Please note that we can only post out the prize to those living in Europe.
Faves from last time
But, onto our regular monthly features. As always, with so many good posts linked up, it’s difficult to pick our favourites but Nicky’s faves from last time were:
- tips for travelling in Europe with kids by Because Germany!
- Camping in the Dordogne By this Bristol Brood
And the winner of the last month’s linky and the Lonely Planet prize is a Grand adventure for their post on days out in Wessex with kids!
Please get in touch with us to claim your prize!
Get Social with #FearlessFamTrav
Don’t forget that we have an Instagram hashtag community, #fearlessfamtrav. Use this tag to be featured over on our Instagram accounts!
We also have a Pinterest Group – Fearless Family Travel – send me a message on Pinterest or quick email if you would like to be added to this!
I have also set up a Tailwind Tribe to correspond with our links theme – if you would like to join please click this link!
Now onto the linky for this week!
- Link up ONE post – old or new.
- just link back to the host at www.wandermustfamily.com
- Please share the linky love and comment on the two host posts and at least two others! Please add the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag to all comments!
- Tweet your links @travelynnfamily @wandermustfam @goliveyoung @passportadvntr along with the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag and we will retweet to all our followers.
- Tag your Instagram pics with #fearlessfamtrav to be selected and featured in our weekly round-up of favourites over on our instastories.
- Please follow me on all my social media channels as I’ll be sharing the posts on there too (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest). I have a #fearlessfamtrav Pinterest group so drop me a message to be invited!
- The Fearless Family Travel with go live every fortnight on a Monday and will stay open for four days.
- The winning Lonely Planet Kids book can only be posted to those living in Europe.
I can’t wait to read all your posts!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Elizabeth (Wander Mum)
Wednesday 1st of May 2019
I can’t believe you’ve moved again!! Enjoy Amsterdam!! X
Wednesday 1st of May 2019
Ha we like to new everyone on their toes! Will give you the dets when I next see you
Keri | Ladies What Travel
Monday 29th of April 2019
Can't see the new badge html anywhere? K x