Are you looking for the best desert quotes for instagram? In this guide we round up the best desert captions, puns and quotes to help you get more likes on your insta photos.
- Cruise Quotes for Instagram
- Magical Kingdom Instagram Captions
- Disneyland Instagram Captions
- National Park Hashtags
- Family Travel Hashtags
- 100+ Family Travel Quotes for Instagram
Best Desert Quotes for Instagram
8. “If seeds waited for perfect conditions to grow, there would be no plants in the desert.”– Matshona Dhliwayo
9. “Water is a desert’s gold.”– Matshona Dhliwayo
11. “The desert could not be claimed or owned- it was a piece of cloth carried by winds, never held down by stones, and given a hundred shifting names.”– Michael Ondaatje
12. “If my love were a desert, you would see only sand” – Jay Asher
17. “The desert is a capricious lady, and sometimes she drives men crazy.”― Paulo Coelho
19. “The dunes are changed by the wind, but the desert never changes. That’s the way it will be with our love for each other.”― Paulo Coelho.
25. “Magic of the shadows can best be seen in the deserts.”– Mehmet Murat Ildan
26. “I was like a desert and she came into my life as the storm.”― Avijeet Das
28. “She thirsted for love, but found only a mirage. Some hearts are a desert you can die wandering in.”― John Mark Green
29. “In the desert of the heart, tears do not touch the ground.”― Charles de Leusse
30. “The field of the soul must be watered by the rain with tears of love; otherwise, it will become a desert.” – Sorin Cerin
39. “A forest is mystery but the desert is truth. Life pared to the bone.”― Keith Miller
40. “The sand doesn’t care if you’re made of flesh or stone.”― Joaquin Lowe
41. “Keep your hands open, and all the sands of the desert can pass through them. Close them, and all you can feel is a bit of grit.”― Taisen Deshimaru
42. “In the desert you become a discoverer. You discover your soul, which had been submerged in vain pursuits, which had been lost in the coils and toils of modern life.”― Ameen Rihani
43. “The desert sky is encircling, majestic, terrible.”― Paul Shepard
45. “One square mile of living desert is worth a hundred ‘great books’ – and one brave deed is worth a thousand.”– Edward Abbey
46. “I am convinced now that the desert has no heart, that it presents a riddle which has no answer, and that the riddle itself is an illusion created by some limitation or exaggeration of the displaced human consciousness.”– Edward Abbey
47. “I left a piece of my soul that will always rightfully belong in the desert.”― M.B. Dallocchio
49. “I had to clear up my messy life. By letting go of the debris and filth, I have come to a deeper, more soulful beauty and clarity like an oasis in the desert.”― Sharon E. Rainey
50. “It is true there is a scent in the desert, though there may be no flower or tree or blade of grass within miles. It is the essence of the untrodden, untarnished earth herself!” – Rosita Forbes
52. “For all the toll the desert takes of a man it gives compensations, deep breaths, deep sleep, and the communion of the stars.”– Mary Hunter Austin
57. “The true call of the desert, of the mountains, or the sea, is their silence – free of the networks of dead speech.”― Freya Stark
58. “Life is a desert of shifting sand dunes. Unpredictable. Erratic. Harmony changes into dissonance, the immediate outlives the profound, esoteric becomes cliched. And vice versa.”– Ella Leya
59. “I saw the desert, it grew upon me. There are times, when I have sorrows, that I hunger and thirst for it.”― Isabel Burton
60. “In the desert, the only god is a well.”― Vera Nazarian
61. “The desert sings of loss, always loss, and if you stand quiet with your eyes closed, it will grieve you too.”― Nafiza Azad
62. “The desert does not mean the absence of men, it means the presence of God”.– Carlo Carretto
63. “Let those desert places in our hearts bloom.”― Pope Francis
64. “The desert is so vast that no one can know it all. Men go out into the desert, and they are like ships at sea; no one knows when they will return.”– Jean-Marie Gustave Le Clezio
65. “The magic of the desert is hard to define.”– Henno Martin
66. “every pilgrimage to the desert is a pilgrimage to the self. There is no place to hide and so we are found.”– Terry Tempest Williams
67. “The breeze across the desert as the light died was so sweet she could almost drink it.”― Mike Bond
71. “Any thoughts of guilt, any feelings of regret, had faded. The desert had baked them out.”― Stephen King
72. “The deeds of men, as footprints in the desert. Nothing under the circling moons is fated to last. Even the sun goes down.”― Guy Gavriel Kay.
74. “The thing about tears is that they can be as quiet as a cloud floating across the desert sky.”– Benjamin Alire Saenz
75. “When you’re in the desert, you look into infinity… It makes you feel terribly small, and also in a strange way, quite big.”- David Lean
77. “Night poured over the desert. It came suddenly, in purple. In the clear air, the stars drilled down out of the sky, reminding any thoughtful watcher that it is in the deserts and high places that religions are generated. When men see nothing but bottomless infinity over their heads they have always had a driving and desperate urge to find someone to put in the way.”- Terry Pratchett
78. “There were no lies here. All fancies fled away. That’s what happened in all deserts. It was just you, and what you believed.”– Terry Pratchett
Best Desert Lyrics for Instagram
85. “Stars are brighter / In the desert sky / No need to wonder or justify”– Amanda Marshall – Dark Horse lyrics
89. “Desert Woman” Zhu
Funny Desert Captions and Desert Puns for Instagram
90. If you love a dad joke or want to impress your kids with a desert pun or joke then this section is for you:
91. Been there, dune that
92. How are you dune?
93. I’ll never desert you
94. Are we dune yet?
95. The desert prickles my fancy
96. Talk to the sand
97. Serving you just deserts
98. You can never starve in a desert because of all the sand which is present in it.
99. Aloe my little friend
100. Having a fan-cactus day in the desert
101. Pretty fly for a cacti
102. When a camel needs to hide in the desert, they usually camel-flage themselves.
103. I love the desert…even though it gives me the hump sometimes
104. If a pig gets hot in a dessert it shouts, “I’m bacon out here.
105. Of all the paths you take in life, make sure some of them are sandy
106. Faith, trust and desert dust (take on Peter Pan quote)
107. Wanderlust and desert dust
108. Peace, love, and desert dust
What is your favourite desert quote? We would love you to let us know in the comments below.