Hello and welcome to the Fearless Family Travel linky! It has been a busy month in the Wandermust Family household – we went on a mini break to Dubai where unfortunately Wandermust Daddy spent the whole trip pretty much Ill in our room but baby E had great fun – as you can see from this moths pic – our fearless traveller and a falcon!
April for us is going to be a busy month as baby E turns one! And we are off on a real bucket list trip to the Maldives which I can’t wait to share with you!
Last month I loved the diversity of the posts and can’t wait to read what you have in store for us this month!
It was so difficulty picking my favourite posts from last month as they were all ace but pick I really enjoyed
Untold Morsels roundup of European parks and playgrounds a must for any family travelling to Europe.
The essential read for parents flying with a sleep thief by Intrepid Bebe and
Imps and Ramblers post on taking children to a German Beer Hall
I can’t wait to get reading what you all have in store this month for #fearlessfamtrav
So what is The Fearless Family Travel linky?
#fearlessfamtrav is the place to come and link up all your favourite family travel posts. From days out and holidays, city trips to beach breaks, top tips, accommodation and product reviews. If it’s about family travel then we want to hear about it!
So how can you join
– Link up one post a month– old or new
– Please link back to this page with the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag
– Posts must be about family travel but can be about anything from holidays – beach breaks to city breaks to days trips in your local area, reviews of accommodation or products related to family travel. Basically if there is a family travel connection then this is the place to link it up!
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host post and at least two others! Please add the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag to all comments!
– Tweet me your links @wandermustfam along with the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag and I will retweet to all our followers.
– Please follow me on all my social media channels as I’ll be sharing the posts on there too! I also have a #fearlessfamtrav Pinterest page so message me to be invited! Also starting this month we will be featuring our fave pics from Instagram using the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag so get tagging!
– The Fearless Family Travel will go live on the 1st of every month and stay live for the whole week ending on 7th.
We can’t wait to read your posts