I must admit to having been out of the linky game for a while! While we were on our round the world trip we were too busy enjoying ourselves for much blogging. Now we are back with a mountain of posts that need writing and trying get back into our routine of blogging and the linky game! It’s really nice to get back into the swing of things by guest hosting one of my favourite linkys again! So thank you Elizabeth for passing over the hosting duties baton to City Tripping for this week!
As we are now back in London full time I’m linking up this week with my bumper bucket list post of 50 things to do in London with kids! I can’t wait to read your posts.
Cathy’s favourites from last week were:
- City Break in Budapest by Thoroughly Modern Grandma
- Discover Utrecht by Foot, Bike and Boat by Your Dutch Guide
- Tips for visiting Universal Studios, Singapore by Jetlag and Mayhem
HOW TO JOIN IN THE TRAVEL LINKY FUN
- Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to www.wandermustfamily.com – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @wandermustfamily, @wander_mum or @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wandermust Family (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest),Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between Wander Mum and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.