Welcome to the Fearless Family Travel 4 link-up! April was a jammed packed month for us! Baby E turned one – where did the time go! All of my husband’s family came to visit for the occasion which was lovely by meant our house was full to the rafters with nine adults and six children! We then set off of a trip of a lifetime to the Maldives. In honour of that trip I’ll be linking up my post of how to have a family friendly Maldives experience!
- How to Travel with Grandparents in Tow by Travelling with Our Kids and
- Holiday Money Saving Hacks by Tammy Mum
Alongside our linky we also host the Fearless Family Travel Interview Series. This month we spoke to Rejecting Routine about their travel experiences so why not pop over and check out the interview aswell! If you would like to take part in this series please drop us a line!
So what is The Fearless Family Travel linky?
#fearlessfamtrav is the place to come and link up all your favourite family travel posts. From days out and holidays, city trips to beach breaks, top tips, accommodation and product reviews. If it’s about family travel then we want to hear about it!
So how can you join
– Link up one post a month– old or new
– Please link back to this page with the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag
– Posts must be about family travel but can be about anything from holidays – beach breaks to city breaks to days trips in your local area, reviews of accommodation or products related to family travel. Basically if there is a family travel connection then this is the place to link it up!
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host post and at least two others! Please add the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag to all comments!
– Tweet me your links @wandermustfam along with the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag and I will retweet to all our followers.
– Please follow me on all my social media channels as I’ll be sharing the posts on there too! I also have a #fearlessfamtrav Pinterest page so message me to be invited! Also starting this month we will be featuring our fave pics from Instagram using the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag so get tagging!
– The Fearless Family Travel will go live on the 1st of every month and stay live for the whole week ending on 7th.
We can’t wait to read your posts