Hello and welcome to the second ever Fearless Family Travel linky! It has been a busy month in the Wandermust Family household. I’ve had my first post parenthood business trip to Australia, so lots of posts on Melbourne about the terrible mummy guilt I felt about leaving Baby E. Speaking of Baby E she has literally just taken her first steps so today marks our first travel with a walking little human! We’ll keep you updated on how that goes. But on top of that I had to comment on a whopping twenty five posts that were linked up on the first ever Fearless Family Travel! I was so chuffed with all the posts added from reasons why families travel, top tips on airline bassinets, caravaning expenses and picking family friendly accomodation to some great reviews! I loved the diversity of the posts last month and can’t wait to read what you have in store for us this month!
It was so difficulty picking my favourite posts from last month as they were all ace but pick I must!
Please also check out the latest in our #fearlessfamtrav interview series. This month with The Adventures of Daisy the Bus. If you would like to be involved in this series please drop me an email or leave a comment on this page!
But without further ado here’s the second installMentnof he fearless family travel linky
So what is The Fearless Family Travel linky?
#fearlessfamtrav is the place to come and link up all your favourite family travel posts. From days out and holidays, city trips to beach breaks, top tips, accommodation and product reviews. If it’s about family travel then we want to hear about it!
So how can you join
– Link up one post a month– old or new
– Please link back to this page with the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag
– Posts must be about family travel but can be about anything from holidays – beach breaks to city breaks to days trips in your local area, reviews of accommodation or products related to family travel. Basically if there is a family travel connection then this is the place to link it up!
– Please share the linky love and comment on the host post and at least two others! Please add the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag to all comments!
– Tweet me your links @wandermustfam along with the #fearlessfamtrav hashtag and I will retweet to all our followers.
– Please follow me on all my social media channels as I’ll be sharing the posts on there too! I also have a #fearlessfamtrav Pinterest page so message me to be invited!
– The Fearless Family Travel will go live on the 1st of every month and stay live for the whole week ending on 7th.