One of the best things to do at Disney whether you are visiting in Florida, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney or the original Disneyland California is to do meet and greets with the characters. Being mum to a 6 year year old princesses are always top of her meet list. When we first started doing character meet and greets, we would often just meet and take a quick picture and get an autograph. Then I realised there were better ways to do meet and greets (you can read about our tips for character interactions here) but spoiler alert one of the best ways is to ask the characters questions. In this guide we provide questions to ask Disney princesses to ensure you get a great Disney Character interaction.
Best Questions to ask Disney Princesses
Questions to ask Snow White at Disney
Snow White was the first ever Disney Princess we met in California Disneyland. Being a toddler at Disneyland, my daughter was quite shy but the Snow White we met was great and talked at length about her love of bows and the bows on my daughters outfit. To make sure you have a Disney character interaction as good as my daughter’s you could try asking these questions;
- Do you have a favourite dwarf?
- Do you still eat apples?
- Have you ever spoken to the magic mirror?
- Where is your Prince?
- How untidy were the dwarves to live with?
- What would you wish for now in a wishing well?
- Which dwarf are you most like?
- What dwarf was the messiest?
- Do the dwarves still work in the mines?
- Why do you prefer bows to crown?
READ NEXT: what to pack for Disneyland with toddlers guide!
Questions to ask Cinderella at Disney
Cinderella is one of the classic Disney princesses, and if you try to do the Disney Princess dining is a character that you are likely to meet. Here are 10 questions you could try asking her to ensure a great character interaction.
- What was is like riding in a pumpkin?
- What is your shoe size?
- Are glass slippers comfortable?
- Is Lucifer still a mean old cat?
- Where are the mice?
- Does you still make them clothes
- Wheres prince charming?
- Have you found any new mice recently?
- How can I find my fairy godmother?
- Do you have a favourite step sister?
If you want to find out the best questions to ask Disney characters like the Step sisters and classic characters check out our dedicated post.
Questions to ask Sleeping Beauty at Disney / Questions to ask Aurora at Disney
At Disneyland Paris, they have Sleeping Beauty’s castle and you will often see her around the park. Here are 10 questions that will ensure you have a great time meeting her.
- Which colour dress was your favourite? What other colour would you pick?
- Which fairy is the best cook?
- Where are the fairies / Prince Philip
- Do you like to nap?
- What do you dream about now?
- Are you scared of dragons?
- If the fairies could give you one more gift what would it be?
- Do you think you could fight a dragon?
- Are you scared if spindles now?
- Do you prefer living in a cottage or a castle
For More information on how to meet princesses at Disneyland Paris check out this guide!
Questions to ask Ariel at Disney
Ariel is my little girls absolute favourite Disney Princess but we unfortunately have never been able to meet her. But my daughter has a bunch of questions lined up ready to ask her.
Here are a list of 10 questions you could ask Ariel and work whether you meet Ariel in her mermaid form in Ariel’s Grotto or at a Princess dining when she has legs.
- What was your favourite treasure you found?
- Do you now use a comb or a dingle hopper to brush your hair?
- Where is Flounder, Sebastien or Eric?
- Do you like your mermaid tail or legs best?
- What is your favourite thing about living on land?
- What do you miss about living in the sea?
- Do any of your sisters want to live on land?
- Can you still turn into a mermaid?
- What’s your favourite human food?
- What is the biggest difference between Eric’s and your dad’s castle?
Questions to ask Belle at Disney /Questions to ask Beauty at Disney
Here are 10 questions to ask Belle at Disney that work whatever outfit she is wearing.
- What is your favourite book?
- What is your dad’s latest / best invention?
- What is your favourite food?
- Did you have to buy new furniture when the spell was broken?
- How many books are in your library?
- Have you ever written a book?
- Do you like your gold or your blue dress best?
- What are Lumiere and Cogsworth doing?
- What are the Beast’s table manners now?
- What is your favourite flower?
Questions to ask Jasmine at Disney
When we met Jasmine it was December in Disneyland Paris, it was very cold and my daughter was very disappointed to not meet Abu so she asked Jasmine all about it. We were chatting with her for ages and it was one of our best interactions at Disney. Here are some questions you could ask to also have a great interaction
- Where’s Abu?
- What’s it like to have a pet tiger? Should I get one?
- Where is your favourite place you have visited on the flying carpet? Where do you want to go next on the carpet?
- What would your three wishes be if you had a magic lamp?
- What is the genie doing now?
- Where’s Aladdin?
- Is Jafar still locked in the lamp?
- Do Abu and Raja get along?
- What is your dad doing now?
- Do you think you will be Sultan one day?
Questions to ask Mulan at Disney
- Do you prefer wearing dresses or your army uniform?
- How is Shang?
- What is Mushu doing?
- Has your lucky cricket brought you any luck recently?
- What did Mushu do to make the other guardians sideline him?
- What did it feel like to see your country?
- Would you join the army again?
- Did you marry Shang?
- What would the matchmaker say if she saw you in your army uniform?
- Do you like your hair short or long best?
Questions to ask Pocahontas at Disney
- How do the rapids at Disney compare to the Rapids in your village?
- Would you like to visit England?
- Did John ever return to your village?
- How is John doing now?
- What is the furthest you’ve paddled your canoe?
- What have you talked to Grandmother Willow about recently?
- Have you used the Canoes at Disney?
- How are Flit and Meeko doing now?
- How did you get your necklace back? (If she is wearing one)
- What was Ratcliffe’s punishment?
Questions to ask Tiana at Disney
Tiana is another favourite of my daughter. And given her love of all the Disney food, it isn’t surprising that most of her questions for Tiana are food related
- What is the best thing you can cook?
- What is your favourite thing to eat?
- Who is looking after your restaurant right now?
- What was your favourite thing about being a frog?
- Do you miss being a frog?
- Should I try kissing a frog?
- How is Charlotte or Naveen?
- What is your favourite thing that Louis can play on the trumpet?
- Do you ever visit Mama Odie
- Have you ever been to Naveen’s home country? What is it like?
Questions to ask Merida at Disney
- What is it like having so many brothers?
- After archery what is your favourite hobby?
- Have you ever learnt to sew?
- Do you think you will ever get married?
- Do you prefer your brothers as bears or boys?
- Are bears your favourite animals?
Questions to ask Rapunzel at Disney
- How long do you brush your hair every day? How long does it take to wash your hair?
- Whats your favourite hair style?
- Do you prefer long or short hair? Blonde or brown?
- Have you ever painted a picture of Flynn and got his nose right?
- How is Pascal? Where’s Eugene?
- Where is your saucepan?
- What is your new dream?
- Do you still love lanterns? Do they still release them now you’ve been found?
- What’s your favourite thing about the Kingdom of Corona?
- What are the guys from the Shuggly Duckling doing now?
Questions to ask Elsa at Disney
- Do you like Summer time?
- Does Olaf give the best hugs?
- Does your water horse have a name?
- What happened to Marshmellow?
- Do you miss your ice palace? What was your favourite thing about it
- Do you prefer being queen of Arendelle or guardian of the forest?
- Do you miss living in Arendelle?
- What’s your favourite thing about living in the forest?
- Did you enjoy your coronation?
- What was the best thing about being queen?
Questions to ask Anna at Disney
Anna was one of my daughter’s favourite ever meet and greets. We met Anna in her Queen’s clothes but the questions below can work if you meet Anna in her Princess or Queen’s clothes but you may want to chose a question based on the clothes I,e, frozen or Frozen II
- Do you miss Elsa?
- Do you still see the trolls?
- Do you think you or Elsa is the better queen?
- Do you prefer being a princess or queen?
- What happened to Prince Han?
- Do you still trade with Weaseltown?
- Do you want to build a snowman?
- Whats your favourite sandwich?
- Whats your favourite season?
- Do you like the cold?
We met Anna when we were visiting California Adventure with Toddlers so be sure to check out that post next.
What has been your favourite Disney princess interaction? What questions did you ask them?