Are you looking for the best day to visit Disneyland Paris? In this guide we will round up the best days to go to the park for less crowds, shorter wait times as well as the best day for fireworks and evening entertainment and the days to avoid throughout the year.
What day of the week is best to go to Disneyland Paris?
FAQs About the best day to visit Disneyland Paris
What is the least busy day at Disneyland Paris?
I would say that if you are looking for the least busy days at Disneyland Paris that Tuesdays and Thursdays are your best best, providing of course there isn’t a public holiday or a school holiday.
After that I would say Wednesday is the next least busy day followed by Monday and Friday and then of course Saturday and Sunday as the busiest day.
Next read: our 1 day 2 parks itinerary check out this post which will maximise you time in the park.
When should I avoid Disneyland Paris?
I would not say that you should avoid any one day of the week at Disneyland Paris. However if you want to try and go on a day when there are less crowds you should pick a weekday in the off peak season. If you want longer hours then a weekend would be better (However do double check the park opening hours for your intended dates just in case).
But you may want to avoid going to Disneyland Paris during French public holidays as these can be some of the busiest days int he Disneyland Paris crowd calendar.
The public holidays in France are listed below with the 2023 dates in brackets next to them. This list will be updated for 2024 and subsequent years closer to the time.
- New Years Day
- Easter ( in 2023 this is Sunday 9th April and Monday 10th April).
- Labour Day (Monday 1st May 2023)
- VE Day – (Monday 8th May 2023)
- Ascension Day – (18th May)
- Whit Monday – (29th May)
- Bastille Day (14th July)
- Assumption of Mary – (15th August)
- All Saints Day (1st November)
- Christmas Day (25th December)
The other dates you will want to avoid are:
- European school holidays particularly the French school holidays. You can find more information on this in our best time to visit Disneyland Paris post.
- Halloween – halloween season is very popular at Disneyland Paris due to the amazing theming and unique meet and greets. Although the whole season is busy I would say the busiest day does tend to be Halloween itself and the days of the Halloween parties.
- Christmas Season – Christmas is the busiest time at Disneyland Paris. The whole of the Christmas season is busy due to the amazing decorations and festive spirit but the Christmas week is one of if not the busiest time at Disneyland Paris. For more information on visiting Disneyland Paris on Christmas day check out this post.
- Party days – party days are special events at Disneyland Paris and attract larger crowds due to the limited time nature – as well as Christmas and Halloween the big parties at Disneyland Paris are Pride and New Years Eve.
For more information on the Disneyland Paris Crowd Calendar and the best time to visit Disneyland Paris check out these posts.